Feed Your Soul
The Feed Your Soul 3-Month Self-Discovery Journey
Nourish Her : Body-Mind-Spirit
Available April 2022
Discover The Path to Deep Nourishment
With (Self) Love from Ayurveda
Feed Your Soul is a 3-month self-discovery journey to learn your own unique nature and wellness path as revealed through the lens of the ancient wisdom of Ayurveda.
Each month brings you further along the journey as you explore, learn, process, and implement nourishing diet and lifestyle practices inspired by Ayurveda.
Along the way, you’ll be invited to join group coaching sessions. You’ll also get the chance to work 1:1 with Heather if you need more support.
In this 3-month self-paced program, you will:
- Reveal your truth. Discover your Personal Ayurvedic Profile, the key to understanding your own unique nature.
- Strengthen self-awareness so you can listen more deeply to your body, mind, and heart.
- Ignite your inner voice of intuition so you can focus on your truth and personal wellness path.
- Learn how to nourish your gut with the whole foods approach of Ayurveda.
- Learn the what, when, how, and why of mindful eating.
- Learn how to get optimal nutrition and support mind-body balance that supports energy levels, mood, and sleep with tasty, nourishing whole foods.
- Discover the self-care practices of Ayurveda that provides the deepest mind-body nourishment.
Month 1: Discover Your Personal Ayurvedic Profile
- Your Body-Mind Type (Ayurvedic Constitution)
- Your Digestive Type (Agni), Burning Fat & Toxins
- Your Mental-Emotional Type
- Your Immunity Type
- Kitchen Makeover
- Morning Tonics
6 Self-Discovery Topics to keep you engaged, learning, and trying new things.
- Regular emails are delivered to your inbox every 2 weeks to allow time to learn and try the things you want to (everything is optional)
- Videos and links to resources
- Dietary and lifestyle suggestions
- Tasks & Reminders to keep you on track
Self-Assessment to uncover your Personal Ayurvedic Profile and personalize your journey
Nourishing Seasonal Recipes to personalize using your Personal Ayurvedic Profile.
Online Portal & App with Better
- Access the Feed Your Soul modules as they are available
- Interactive Food, Mood & Lifestyle Journal to track and share your progress with Heather (integrates with Fitbit)
- Tasks & Weekly Reminders to keep you on track
- Private Group Page
- Basic Chat with Heather
Monthly Group Coaching
Join Heather and other like-minded sisters at the Women’s Full Moon Circle and for private group coaching sessions.
Book Personal Coaching with Heather
You can book a one-on-one session with Heather anytime during the program from your account home page in Better.
Need more time? No problem. You can have lifetime access to the program for a monthly fee.
Month 2: Ayurvedic Foods & Mindful Eating
- Digestion & Nutrition
- Eating For Your Body-Type
- Mindful Eating & Fasting
- Seasonal Guide
- Ayurvedic Kitchen Basics
- Morning Meals
Your Personal Investment
Limited time offer $147/month for early enrollment
Registration coming soon!
Join the waitlist to get a personal invitation to enroll once the program is available. And, you’ll get the early enrollment rate.
Do I need to implement everything in the program? What if I’m really busy or go on a trip?
No problem. The course is designed for you to learn about your Personal Ayurvedic Profile, strengthen self-awareness, and discover the ease of the Ayurvedic whole foods approach using a step-by-step method. You can pick and choose what you’d like to implement or wait until a more convenient time. Everything is optional. You decide when to put it into action! Everything is delivered via email and all downloaded materials are yours to keep. The program ends on October 31.
What can I eat or not eat?
Whole foods are foods as nature intended. They are unprocessed with no additives or preservatives. This includes vegetables, greens, grains, legumes, beans, nuts, seeds, dairy, eggs, and meat, and any food product made with the above (again, no additives). Packaged whole foods contain only whole food ingredients and no additives. The invitation is to eat whatever you’d like as long as it fits this description; however, it’s not a requirement. Also, you may opt-out of any food group that you don’t eat. All suggestions are optional!
Do I need to give up my favorite foods?
Not at all! If anything, the invitation is to add more whole foods to your diet and also focus on mindful eating. Not as much as taking things away. That’s entirely up to you.