Feed Your Soul Self-Discovery Journey
Nourish Her : Body-Mind-Spirit
Coming Fall 2022
Discover The Path to Deep Nourishment
With (Self) Love from Ayurveda
Feed Your Soul is a step-by-step self-discovery journey to learn your own unique nature and wellness path as revealed through the lens of Ayurveda.
Each learning module brings you further along the journey as you explore, learn, process, and implement nourishing diet, lifestyle, and yogic practices that teach you how to cultivate inner peace and strength from the inside out.
Along the way, you’ll be invited to join the monthly Her Well Being’s Full Moon Circle for group coaching and connection with other sisters on the Feed Your Soul journey.
You’ll also get priority booking for 1:1 support * with Heather whenever you need it.
In this self-paced program, you will:
- Reveal your true nature. Discover your Personal Ayurvedic Profile, the key to understanding your own unique nature.
- Strengthen self-awareness and intuition so you can listen more deeply to your body, mind, and heart and focus on your personal wellness path.
- Learn how to nourish your gut with the whole foods approach of Ayurveda.
- Learn the what, when, how, and why of mindful eating.
- Learn how to get optimal nutrition and support mind-body balance that boosts energy levels, levels mood, and improves sleep with tasty, nourishing whole foods.
- Experience a balanced approach to Yoga so you can feel a sense of inner calm and strength off the mat.
- Discover the self-care practices of Ayurveda that provides the deepest mind-body nourishment.
Module 1: Discover Your Personal Ayurvedic Profile
- Your Body-Mind Type (Ayurvedic Constitution)
- Your Digestive Type (Agni), Burning Fat & Toxins
- Your Mental-Emotional Type
- Your Immunity Type
- Kitchen Makeover
- Morning Tonics
Self-Discovery Modules to keep you engaged, learning, and trying new things.
- Ayurveda & Yoga topics geared towards women’s wellness
- Videos and links to resources
- Dietary and lifestyle suggestions
- Yoga tutorials
- Mini-meditations and self-affirmations
- Tasks to keep you on track
Self-Discovery Quiz to uncover your Personal Ayurvedic Profile and personalize your journey
Nourishing Seasonal Recipes to personalize using your Personal Ayurvedic Profile.
Online Portal & App with Practice Better
- Access the Feed Your Soul modules
- Interactive Food, Mood & Lifestyle Journal to track and share your progress with Heather (integrates with Fitbit)
- Community Page to get more tips, connect with others, and ask questions
- Basic Chat with Heather
Monthly Group Coaching
- Join Heather and other like-minded sisters at the Women’s Full Moon Circle.
- Pop-Up Live Q&A’s
Access to an Experienced Practitioner
Get priority booking for one-on-one session* with Heather anytime during the program from your account home page in the client portal.
*not included in monthly cost.
Take Your Time
You have lifetime access to the program.
Module 2: Ayurvedic Foods & Mindful Eating
- Digestion & Nutrition
- Eating For Your Body-Type
- Mindful Eating & Fasting
- Seasonal Guide
- Ayurvedic Kitchen Basics
- Morning Meals
Your Personal Investment
Limited time offer $67/month during early enrollment (June – August)
Full price $97/month starting in September
Commit to your wellness goals today.
Get on the waitlist to receive the early enrollment rate.
Schedule a Free Discovery Call. This will give us time to get to know each other, your wellness goals and needs, and find out if the Feed Your Soul program is right for you.
Do I need to implement everything in the program? What if I’m really busy or go on a trip?
No problem. The course is designed for you to learn about your Personal Ayurvedic Profile, strengthen self-awareness, and discover the ease of the Ayurvedic whole foods approach using a step-by-step method. You can pick and choose what you’d like to implement or wait until a more convenient time. Everything is optional. You decide when to put it into action! Everything is delivered via email and all downloaded materials are yours to keep.
What can I eat or not eat?
Whole foods are foods as nature intended. They are unprocessed with no additives or preservatives. This includes vegetables, greens, grains, legumes, beans, nuts, seeds, dairy, eggs, and meat, and any food product made with the above (again, no additives). Packaged whole foods contain only whole food ingredients and no additives. The invitation is to eat whatever you’d like as long as it fits this description; however, it’s not a requirement. Also, you may opt-out of any food group that you don’t eat. All suggestions are optional!
Do I need to give up my favorite foods?
Not at all! If anything, the invitation is to add more whole foods to your diet and also focus on mindful eating. Not as much as taking things away. That’s entirely up to you.
Have a quick question?
Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Heather R. Burkart CAP, ERYT
Certified Ayurvedic Practitioner & Experienced Yoga Teacher
Her Well Being Ayurveda & Yoga
Copyright 2021 Her Well Being Ayurveda & Yoga LLC
Follow Her Well Being: