Smoothies ARE NOT ideal for cleansing or detoxification diets.
- Their energy is cold, dense, and heavy. Not ideal for Spring, which has the same qualities.
- Who wants to feel more cold, dense, and heavy?
- These qualities can cause uncomfortable indigestion like bloating, gas, and sluggishness.
- Sluggish digestion can create Ama, metabolic waste, which would be counter-productive during a detoxification program
- Check your tongue for a coating, which is a tell-tale sign of Ama
Ditch the fads and warm up to Ayurveda’s time-tested approach that honors a woman’s system.
- Ayurvedic cleansing recipes are simple, soothing, and easy to digest.
- Warm, nourishing foods and beverages are friendlier to a women’s sometimes-sensitive system and gut especially during cooler seasons.
- The Ayurvedic cleansing diet supports optimal digestion and strengthens Agni.
- Better digestion means nutrients are more bio-available.
- Toxin (Ama) removal is aided by healthy elimination.
- Specific timing honors a woman’s cycle.
Just say NO to smoothies and say YES to a smarter way to cleanse.
With love, from Ayurveda.
Free Class: Spring Cleanse Ayurveda Tips for Women
Join Heather for a free class Spring Cleanse: Ayurveda Tips for Women on Tuesday, March 15th from 3:00-3:30 PM Central Time on WellSet. Learn the what, how, and when of cleansing for her. Sign up here.
Follow Her Well Being Ayurveda & Yoga on Facebook @herwellbeing to get event updates.
Learn more about Her Well Being’s self-paced Spring Cleanse program available March 20th, 2022.