Day 1: NURTURE
Today’s theme is NURTURE.
- Recipe: Ginger-Lemon Water
- Ritual: Relaxing Bath
- Routine: Quiet Night
Fill out the 3-Day Reflection at the end of the day to reflect.
Watch the video for today’s guided meditation.
Recipe: Ginger-Lemon Water
First thing, make this cleansing tonic that will wake up your digestive system and flush your whole system, too.
- Lemon (Vata or Kapha Types) or Lime (Pitta Type); cut into quarters (store the rest in the refrigerator)
- Fresh ginger root (peel a small section to grate)
- Honey or another natural sweetener
- Warm up 2 cups of water and allow to cool while you prepare the rest of the ingredients.
- Grate a little ginger into your mug
- Add a squeeze of lemon or lime juice
- Add enough water to fill your mug
- Add your choice of sweetener and mix well.
Find a comfy spot to sit, sip, and start your day in a relaxed way.
Have a wonderful day!
Ritual: Relaxing Bath
Tonight after dinner, run a hot bath for yourself. Add bubbles, Epsom Salts, or your favorite relaxing essential oil. Light a candle, turn off the lights, and relax for 15-20 minutes or longer.
Routine: Quiet Night
After your bath, get ready for bed and spend a quiet night cuddled on the couch or in bed with a good book or a journal.
Avoid screens and enjoy quiet time by yourself or with a loved one.
When you start to feel tired, it’s off to bed.
Take some time to jot down a few thoughts or use the prompts in the journal.
Prepare for Tomorrow
Day 2: Nourish
Recipe: Stewed Apples
Ritual: Foot Massage w/Oil
Routine: Early to Bed
Questions? Book a free chat with me.